Saturday, September 5, 2009

The Big 3-0


Well, the big day finally arrived. Jess has been working hard behind the scenes to arrange a big party for my 30th Birthday. How big, you ask? Well, Stevie and Scotty flew up from Bris for the weekend, a bunch of the guys from work turned up, and all of Jess' family were there! All in all, we ended up with about 25 people, which was just about spot on for our patio!

Unfortunately neither myself of Jess were too well - I was still crook from my swine flu, but hadn't properly contracted the whooping cough yet. so I wasn't exactly well. But still we managed to have a cracking good night!


Bren, Renae, Me & Dave


Karina & Rach


Brenno, Trev, Stevie & Scotty


Kallam, Sal & Kayla, Locky & Damo (And Graham in the background!)


Kayla, being a ballerina


The cakes were a big hit!


Graham classing the place up a bit


Stevie


Cheers!!!

No comments: